When I started graduate school at the University of Wisconsin, I felt like an imposter. I thought that all of my fellow grad students were more together, had more basic science training (I never took calculus, intro bio or chemistry as an undergrad), were more articulate, less doubtful.
Cinco Días con Nuestra Tierra en el RUM, marzo 12-17.
Search pragwater posts (enter search word or phrase)
- GOES-PRWEB results questionable until NEXRAD is back online
- NASA Study Projects Warming-Driven Changes in Global Rainfall
- Photos from TMAG 4035 Soil and Water Management Course, UPRM, Spring 2013
- The White House Convenes Scientists to Discuss the World’s New Ocean
- Planting Trees Restores Soil in Haiti
Search By Categories
- 26,975 hits since Mar. 2011
Our Global Community
- Art and Climate Change Education wp.me/p1s0De-IE via @pragwater 2 months ago
- Averages/Totals for 25 Hydro-Climate Variables for Puerto Rico for 2012 now available. wp.me/p1s0De-I9 via @pragwater 4 months ago
- Declare Stand Your Ground laws illegal in accordance with Federal law. Require states amend laws to match Federal law wh.gov/5zJz 5 months ago
- What Solar Can Learn From the Airline Industry May 17, 2013