PRESENTATION: A SIMPLE WEB-BASED METHOD FOR SCHEDULING IRRIGATION IN PUERTO RICO AND THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS 50th Annual Meeting of the Caribbean Food Crops Society July 6-11, 2014, St. Thomas, USVI Click here
- Taller de Riego, Fortuna, PR, March 12, 2014 Download presentations Click here
- Irrigation Requirements in a Changing Climate YouTube Video (starts on minute 21) Click here
Search pragwater posts (enter search word or phrase)
Search By Categories
- 42,860 hits since Mar. 2011
Pragwater Global Community
- UK's biggest solar farm connects to national grid December 19, 2014
- Cheaper oil could damage renewable energies, says Richard Branson December 16, 2014
- The renewable energy sector needs to commit to getting off subsidies | Jessica Lennard December 16, 2014
- China Criticizes Steep U.S. Tariffs on Solar Panels December 18, 2014
- U.S. Imposes Steep Tariffs on Chinese Solar Panels December 17, 2014
- At Climate Talks in Lima, Not 'Same as it Ever Was'? December 14, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: earthquake
WORKSHOP PLANNED FOR THE VERTICAL EVACUATION FROM TSUNAMIS PLANNED FOR SAN JUAN, PR Vertical Evacuation from Tsunamis: A Guide for Community Officials Guidelines for Design of Structures for Vertical Evacuation from Tsunamis
The Clinton Foundation Backs Solar in Haiti Original Article on Cooler Planet Hourly and daily integrated solar radiation data for the Northern Caribbean can be downloaded from the following link: http://pragwater.com/solar-radiation-data-for-pr-dr-and-haiti/
Solar projects continue in rural Haiti Pragwater.com is proud to support the design of solar radiation projects in Haiti. CLICK HERE to download hourly or daily integrated solar radiation data for Haiti.
PUERTO RICO SEISMIC NETWORK/RED SÍSMICA DE PUERTO RICO Available in English Disponible en español Vision To be the leading center in the monitoring, warning and information, research and education of earthquakes and tsunamis in the Caribbean. Mission Inform in a … Continue reading
Haiti earthquake: two years on, and just half of promised aid has been delivered (theguardian) These pictures are from my trip to Haiti in July of 2010.