Rainfall maps for June 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 are shown below. Rainfall for June this years is well below normal. El Yunque appears to have received only about 1/3 of the rainfall that it received in each of the previous three years. I am not a forest ecologist, but this seems like a very bad situation to me.
Taller de Riego, Fortuna, PR, March 12, 2014 Download presentations Click here
- Irrigation Requirements in a Changing Climate YouTube Video (starts on minute 21) Click here
Search pragwater posts (enter search word or phrase)
Search By Categories
- 36,357 hits since Mar. 2011
Our Global Community
- A Caribbean Resort Goes Solar April 11, 2014
- A Climate Panel’s Call for Action April 2, 2014
- Car Companies Take Expertise in Battery Power Beyond the Garage March 25, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.