Rainfall maps for June 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 are shown below. Rainfall for June this years is well below normal. El Yunque appears to have received only about 1/3 of the rainfall that it received in each of the previous three years. I am not a forest ecologist, but this seems like a very bad situation to me.
PRESENTATION: A SIMPLE WEB-BASED METHOD FOR SCHEDULING IRRIGATION IN PUERTO RICO AND THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS 50th Annual Meeting of the Caribbean Food Crops Society July 6-11, 2014, St. Thomas, USVI Click here
- Taller de Riego, Fortuna, PR, March 12, 2014 Download presentations Click here
- Irrigation Requirements in a Changing Climate YouTube Video (starts on minute 21) Click here
Search pragwater posts (enter search word or phrase)
Search By Categories
- 39,485 hits since Mar. 2011
Pragwater Global Community
- Wheelies: The Papal Soul Edition August 15, 2014
- Russia May Be Losing Influence Over European Energy Markets August 7, 2014
- Greening the Gilded Age August 7, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.